Friday, March 24, 2017

1985 Remco Toys Catalog


Remco Toys was in tenth year of being under the ownership of Azrak Hamway toys  and 1985 finds them having a wonderful year of creating some memorable lines that aped the popular themes of the decade.

This fantastic catalog covers such great lines like Conan the Barbarian, The Mighty Crusaders, Zybots, Ninjas, Warlord and the Pirates of the Galaxseas just to name a few.

It's a fun trip into lower cost and rack toys items, won't you please enjoy the 1985 Remco Toys Catalog?

More Remco:
1979 remco catalog.1980 remco catalog

2 comments:

Dantheman said...

I remember having that one Warlord figure with the crystal ball-like accessory when I was eight, which I thought was cool because none of the Masters of the Universe figures came with anything as neat.

Mickey Yarber (Retro Rambler) said...

I believe my only experience with Remco's figures was their AWA Wrestling figures. I was expecting to see them in this 1984 catalog. I guess they may have been in the 1984 or 1986 catalog instead, if at all.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin