Friday, November 11, 2016

Corgi Spiderbuggy & Green Goblin


I thought I'd devote today to my favourite diecast vehicle of my youth. A piece of Spider-Man merchandise that makes absolutely no sense but to my nine year old brain just felt oh so right, the super awesome Spiderbuggy with Green Goblin! More after the jump!




I read a mountain of Spider-Man comics as a kid, I knew he was broke as hell and I never once saw him behind the wheel of vehicle but when I first saw this, I NEEDED IT!



The Spider buggy isn't really the thing that sealed the deal for me although it is cool.




IT WAS THE GREEN GOBLIN IN THE WEB BAGGY!
I spent a long time trying to find one of these.



Batmobile, Schmatmobile this is my favourite Corgi car......


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin