Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Bring Back Mystery Science Theater 3000 Kick Starter


Oh happy day.

Series Creator and former star Joel Hodgson is campaigning on KickStarter to create a whole new season of Mystery Science Theater 3000 right now.

As I've mentioned here more than once, I'm a giant fan of MST3K in all it's incarnations and it runs in the background constantly here. It kept me from madness while creating "Rack Toys" and it's inspired me to try harder when writing.

There is already 1,000 backers on this thing and it's not even a day old, so i'm not alone.

You can visit the campaign here and it's ever made you laugh please back it.

Keep Circulating the URL.


2 comments:

Dar said...

Wait a minute!

I distinctly remember you once saying, in response to Jason bringing up MST3K, that you didn't like it because it took goofing and belittling films, including decent films, too far, as with their riffing "This Island Earth".

Plaidstallions said...

Nope, that's Jason's "Nothing is Sacred" stance, not mine. I'm the "Goof on Everything" type.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin