Saturday, March 30, 2013

Weekend News-A-Rama


Been kind of sidetracked lately and whenever that happens, the world moves on and does neat stuff, so I'll try and play catch up.


1) Outer Space Men 

The very cool Outer Space Men line of toys has a new limited edition set called "Cosmic Creators" that are signed by the legendary Mel Birnkrant, creator of the line.

Mel is one of my favourite people on the internet, a storied toy designer and artist who shares absolutely everything with his fans.


2) Doctor Who 


In celebration of the show's 50th Anniversary Royal Mail is issuing a series of Doctor Who stamps. I'm not a stamp collector as such but I have to admit I want these. It feels like a giant nerd victory.


3) Alien


For those of us who can't attend Wondercon, Michael has been kind enough to give us not only a look at the Alien catalog that Super 7 is handing out but they're awesome booth display. I can't wait to get these:




2 comments:

Sabrina Steyling said...

I've got a friend of a friend getting me a couple sets of those Doctor Who stamps...can't wait to get my hands on them! :)

Nells said...

I got the set with Tom Baker, and the special sheet with the Tardis and villians. Great addition to my (stamp) collection!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin