Saturday, March 10, 2012

Justice League in Buffalo


David was kind enough to send in my first Mall Appearance shot this year (I seriously was starting to get worried) and they're awesome. This time it's from the summer of '89, which of course as we all know belonged to the dark knight.


Another great shot from David, here he and his brother meet Batman and Wonder Woman at the Toys & More store at the Walden Galleria in suburban Buffalo.

I honestly remember the 89 Batman mall tour but Wonder Woman tagging along is something I didn't know happened.


plaid Stallions mall appearance gallery
Buy a Brick doll

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is TR.
Ha ha ha ha!
I LOVE the expression on Batman's face!

It's like he's saying: "Oh Gad! Do I have to take a photo with some dumb kids, AGAIN????
Lots of fun!

Alphacentaurian said...

That is one tarted-up Wonder Woman. At least they got the newer logo right.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin