Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fun with Glow in the Dark



Glow in the dark was always a selling feature for me as a kid, it really gave toys some extra play value, especially anything related to monsters. So i thought it would be fun to turn out the lights and see these things in action. Above are the Remco Mini Monsters and there is more incandescent toy action after the jump.




This is the mexican version of Zorak from the Cipsa Big Jim line.
The Phantom of the Opera from the Remco Monsters 9" line.
Toriac from the Lords of Light and Membros from the Micronauts.
Frankenstein from the Remco Monsters at Home Series.
A Marx Wolfman figure.
It's hard to see but this is Mego Mad Monsters Dracula and Mummy.

A display card of glow in the dark monster stickers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I STILL love glow-in-the-dark toys. I don't know what it is, but I think it's that shade of green (it's green to me, but my eyes aren't like your eyes, and even if they are, my green might not be the same as yours).

I gave my glow-in-the-dark Creature to my 5 year old son. He loves it.

AllHallowSteve said...

Alas, dear Membros, I miss thee.

Yeah my childhood infatuation with glow-in-the-dark items has not waned at all now that I'm old----er.

GITD instantly elevates any toy to "cool."

Sabrina Steyling said...

I'm a girl and not into monsters, but glow in the dark stuff is cool! When I was little, I had a mini Glo-Worm and I loved playing with him. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin