Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Jiggling Monsters terrorize my wallet


New to the AHI Monster Gallery is this awesome display box of Super Monster Jigglers. I'm not very observant because someone smarter than me had to point out that there are two sizes of Monster Jigglers, the larger ones that came in this box that have tags and the slightly shorter ones that came on cards (someday)


Dracula was absent from this line for some reason, I'm guessing it had to do with the likeness rights of Bela Lugsio.


I've also revised a bunch of photos in the AHI Monster Gallery.
toys i am looking for please read

2 comments:

plasticfetish said...

Ah, jigglers... what a great display box.

Anonymous said...

I remember these well. I also remember not being able to control my compulsion to nibble off their little rubbery fingers.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin