Sunday, September 12, 2010

Trading Cards Part 2


Card #34- Raydeen

Shogun Warriors were pretty epic toys and I hope to celebrate each one individually, unlike other things I've featured this weekend, I do have a Raydeen. He's beat to hell but I love him anyway.

Mattel Shogun Warriors Catalog


Card #35- Ideal Jaws Game
Honestly I had like ten minutes to decide card #35 so I thought a nice pallet cleanser from action figures would be the Jaws game, something I owned as a kid and used more as something my Mego Superheroes fought more than I ever did as a game..

That's it for now, I'll probably do more new cards before the year end but I'm all caught up.



2 comments:

rob! said...

I still have that Jaws game!!!

John III said...

I loved Shogun Warriors. A lot of my friends didn't even know who they were at the time. The Jaws game scared me actually. That was one toy I did "not" want! lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin