Thursday, October 02, 2008

Pajama-Rama


Loving the props in this one, especially the feats of strength although I don't know why the Spock kid is lifting a dumbell. The Kirk PJs in the corner show the Captain in an episode called the Tholian Web, I have to admit, I've never seen that episode. I'm a bad trekkie.
Halloween Countdown Submission: Today's bonus is in the form of one of the coolest Halloween costumes I've ever seen, it's the Collegeville Ultra Man suit.

If you went as Ultra Man for Halloween, I envy you.

4 comments:

Keith said...

I love those pj's. I always loved all the ones I had as a kid. Between those and my underoos, I was a happy kid.

Chris said...

Did not know Ultraman existed in a Halloween Costume. WOW! So, much cooler than my Hair Bear Bunch costume.

googum said...

I had a Mazinger and a Chewbacca mask, and I wish to God I still had both.

Rex Engima said...

Hey I guess I chose well that year:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22354756@N00/3708856922/sizes/m/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin