Wednesday, September 17, 2008

S.W.A.T!

While I never had the figures (which are made by LJN and not Mego), I have fond memories of running around my neighbours backyard, M16 in hand, going "Duna-na-nuh-na-nuh-na-nuh-Duna-na-nuh-nuh" for what seemed like hours. Now I have the theme song stuck in my brain again, great.



Megolike.com: My Pal Lou has a great page based on the various action figures produced by LJN, including SWAT, The Rookies and Emergency! Well worth a look if you were a fan back in the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Heavy good guys from TV"? Was that written by a Japanese translator?

chunky B said...

Man, I had the S.W.A.T. van and two of the guys, I think it was Hondo and McCabe. Those toys were awesome.

Alway first on the scene, then Mego Spidey would swoop in and save the day! Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin