Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Memories


There you have it folks, 34 years ago, I hated my first Halloween

It wasn't until a few years later and a visit from a certain caped crusader that I changed my mind...


I'm the guy in the generic Spiderman Knock off costume (Thank you, Woolco!), Batman had let himself go and Robin smelled of drinking but I was enthralled with this visit. I couldn't get over how much the dynamic duo looked like friends of my Dads.....

Got a fun extra for Halloween this year, some cool vintage trade advertising for companies like Ben Cooper and Don Post. Enjoy and have a great evening!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Nice blog! Just letting you know that your link to Halloween ads doesn't work because it ends in "hyml" instead of "html". :-)

Plaidstallions said...

oop! thanks!

Lynnster said...

I know this is way late but had to comment.... all those costumes look pretty good and mostly like the character.... except what the heck's wrong with Big Bird? That one just looks pitiful... LOL.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin