Monday, August 21, 2006

Up your nose with a rubber hose!

welcome back Kotter in polyester

ooo! ooo! ooo! The practice of wearing your favorite sitcom on a dress shirt is now long forgotten and that's a shame because I'd love to get my wife a "King of Queens" blouse for Christmas


This thing is truly the greatest bit of clothing I've put on here since I started PS, the catalog copy tells a horrible joke and says "sounds like Mr Kotter? looks like him too" I kind of think that if Mr Kotter showed up for work in a shirt in a polyester portrait of his students, he'd be seeking new employment. Creepy.

a closer look at this monstrousity



A closer look at the horror. Be sure to top it off with the biggest belt buckle you can find.



Big News Dept: I just purchased the Plaidstallions.com domain, expect more content soon on the new home.

4 comments:

Steve said...

I'm more interested in how that model's pants have almost no wrinkles. Weird!

Plaidstallions said...

Unfortunately if you look close enough he has a buldge going on....

Anonymous said...

Wow that reminds me of this dude at a con a few years ago that was selling homemade dress shirts that were made of old 70's and 80's children's bedsheets like Star Wars and the Care Bears.

Man I'd love a Perfect Strangers shirt like this.

Anonymous said...

Not so fast on that belt buckle...

As I recall the thing to have back then was a big ol' metal belt buckle--usually with some antique firearms manufacturer: this looks like it says Colt Firearms, I had one that said Winchester Arms.

What a better accessory for impressionable young children to wear to school - it was a different time...

DC

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin